Registered Nurses may select full-time or part-time study to:
• Increase your career mobility and marketability
• Position you as a leader at the bedside and beyond
• Prepare you for graduate school
• Equip you with critical skills for Magnet certification and Institute of Medicine (IOM) expectations
This part-time program prepares nurses for leadership opportunities throughout changing healthcare environments. Theory and clinical coursework are individualized to promote advancement in your current workplace.
The D.N.P. is a part-time program for nurses with an M.S.N. designed to ensure that you will have the skills, knowledge, and competencies to meet the challenges of the 21st century. These include advanced development in evidence-based practice, organizational and systems leadership, health informatics, and quality and safety improvement science.
• U.S. News and World Report ranks Illinois State University in the Top 100 Public Colleges
• Illinois State University is listed in the Top 50 Best Bang for the Buck Colleges - Washington Monthly
• More than 95 years of delivering high quality nursing education