Mennonite College of Nursing at Illinois State University is located in Edwards Hall, on the Quad, which is the heart of the Illinois State campus.
The MCN Nursing Simulation Laboratory opened in August of 2011. This modular facility was approved by the Illinois State University's Board of Trustees in 2010 for expansion of Mennonite College of Nursing. This facility accommodates assessment labs, classrooms, patient simulation areas and offices, and is located at the corner of Locust Street and Normal Avenue – across from the Bone Student Center's visitor parking lot.
Edwards Hall was named after Richard Edwards, the second President of our University from 1862-1876. He was originally hired as a math instructor in 1861. The building that is Edwards Hall was opened in 1920, but the building was renovated in the early 1960's and renamed in memory of Edwards.