Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - Online
D.N.P. education at Illinois State University's Mennonite College of Nursing is a part-time, online, post-master's 34 credit hour program designed to ensure that you will have the skills, knowledge, and competencies to meet the challenges of the 21st century. These include advanced development in evidence-based practice, organizational and systems leadership, health informatics, and quality and safety improvement science.
Skilled doctorally prepared faculty attentive to individual student needs guide you through the program, in a college highly regarded for the strength of our academic programs, at a university that values access to high quality education at a reasonable cost.
What will a D.N.P. degree do for your career?
- Become a skilled clinical and/or administrative leaders in healthcare systems
- Serve as an educator in a variety of settings
- Increase your career mobility and marketability
Why choose Illinois State University Mennonite College of Nursing?
- D.N.P. courses are offered online to allow working nurses the opportunity to complete their degree with a flexible schedule• U.S. News and World Report ranks Illinois State University in the Top 100 Public Colleges
- Illinois State University is listed in the Top 50 Best Bang for the Buck Colleges - Washington Monthly
- More than 95 years of delivering high quality nursing education