Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Online
DNP education at Illinois State University's Mennonite College of Nursing is designed to ensure that you will have the skills, knowledge, and competencies to meet the challenges of the 21st century. You can complete the program in 7 semesters including summers.
Skilled doctorally prepared faculty attentive to individual student needs guide you through the program, in a college highly regarded for the strength of our academic programs, at a university that values access to high quality education at a reasonable cost. Faculty resources are readily available to help ensure student program success. An intensive full-day orientation is provided to prepare new students with the tools necessary for a quality graduate experience.
What will a DNP degree do for your career?
- The DNP is the expected standard preparation for nurses in advance practice and leadership roles across healthcare settings
- Improve your career mobility and marketability
- Improve your ability to improve healthcare outcomes
Why choose Illinois State University Mennonite College of Nursing?
- DNP courses are offered online to allow working nurses the opportunity to complete their degree with a flexible schedule
- U.S. News and World Report ranks Illinois State University in the Top 100 Public Universities
- Illinois State University is listed in the Top 50 Best Bang for the Buck Colleges - Washington Monthly
- Over 95 years of delivering high quality nursing education